Kyal Leik Island
- A real gem on the western-most part of the archipelago. With its crystal clear waters and pristine coral reefs, it is perfect for wonderful snorkeling, swimming activities and nice long walks on its powdery white beach.
Figure (1): Kyal Lake Island
(2) Bailey Island
- It is nice to fish and fishing island and it is good for snorkeling.
Figure (2): Bailey Island
- Smart Island is a little jewel. It features two main beaches and many small ones to discover. One of the two main beaches is very unique to this archipelago as it is made of pebble stones, making for picture perfect landscapes and great for snorkeling in clear waters. There are no bars or restaurants but it gives a feeling of a real tropical paradise.
Figure (3): Smart Island
At 7:30 AM our regional tour guide will pick you up at your hotel and bring you to the main Jetty. We will leave promptly at 8:00am. We will drive straight to Kyal Leik, the farthest island. Then we will have lunch on Bailey Island with delicious fresh seafood, and continue our trip to Smart Island after lunch. We will return back to Myeik during Sunset and transfer you back to your hotel.
For Locals- 100,000 Ks per pax
For Foreigners- 100 USD per pax
(Half price for under 10years old).
What to bring?
Sun glasses ၊ Sun Cream ၊ Hat ၊ Camera ၊ Swimming Suit ၊ T-shirt ၊ Towel
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, fresh water, Fresh fruit and Juices
- Snorkeling equipment, life jackets, Kayaks
- All guided experiences
- Insurance (We provide life insurance for all travelers.)
- Places not included in the package and services
- Other alcohol drinks and beers
- Air tickets
Please Note: According to Ministry of Hotel and Tourism, will pay zone fee 10000MMK for foreigners per person. The program may change depending on tides and weather conditions.