Day (1) : Done Waterfall- Done Nyaung Mine Village- Kyal Leik Island
Day (2) : Danatheikdi Island- Smart Island-
Day (3) : Marcus Island- Thamee Hla Beach
- A beautiful natural waterfall, which cascades from high above into the ocean. It is possible to easily climb it, thanks to a few ladders and refresh by bathing in its nice and cool pools.
Done Nyaung Mine Village
- It is the island’s main village, with local cafes and restaurants where we will stop for lunch and fresh juices. You will also have the chance to explore the village and learn more about the traditional Moken culture.
Kyal Leik Island
- A real gem on the western-most part of the archipelago. With its crystal clear waters and pristine coral reefs, it is perfect for wonderful snorkeling, swimming activities and nice long walks on its powdery white beach.
Done Waterfall ၊ Done Nyaung Mine Village ၊ Kyal Leik Island
Dana Theik di Island
- Located just under Kyal Leik Island, it is one of the most secluded islands of the archipelago, where people can relax and enjoy all the virgin natural resources, and crystal clear waters.
- Smart Island is a little jewel. It features two main beaches and many small ones to discover. One of the two main beaches is very unique to this archipelago as it is made of pebble stones, making for picture perfect landscapes and great for snorkeling in clear waters. There are no bars or restaurants but it gives a feeling of a real tropical paradise.
Dana Theikdi Island ၊ Smart Island
- Marcus Island the first island to become a popular destination in Myeik. It is a small but enchanting island with one long white-sanded beach, and many activities offered by the main restaurant. There’s the chance to go kayaking, snorkeling, hiking up the hill for stunning sunset views, sun-bathing on comfortable beach beds, enjoying delicious local cuisine and fresh drinks under the shade of the local restaurant, and also doing some shopping at the little artifacts shop. It is one of the most appreciated Islands of the archipelago as it allows for a full day of exciting activities and relaxation.
Thamee Hla Beach
- The island’s main beach is a white-sanded, charming little beach that offers fantastic snorkeling and relaxation. There are no restaurants or bars, just nature.
Marcus Island ၊ Thamee Hla Beach
At (7:30) AM, our regional tour guide picks you up from hotel to Jetty. At 8:00Am the island trip will start. First we visit Done Waterfall. Lunch on Done Nyaung Mine Village with delicious fresh sea foods, dinner and overnight on Kyal Leik Island. After having breakfast, second day will go on to the beautiful Dana Theikdi Island for relax with feeling natural view and resources. Lunch on Dana Theikdi Island with a lot of sea foods, continue to Smart Island, dinner and overnight on the Island. After final breakfast , depart to Marcus Island Lunch on the Island with fresh sea foods, relaxing and then the last final Island Thamee Hla Beach Return back to Myeik with Sunset View onboard, Transfer back to your hotel.
Price ( 6 Pax Package)
Foreigner – 500 USD per pax Local
local – 500,000MMK per pax (half Price for 4years to under 10years old)
What to bring?
Sun glass ၊ Sun Cream ၊ Hat ၊ Camera ၊ Swimming Suit ၊ T-shirt ၊ Towel …….etc
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Fresh water, Fresh fruit and Juices
- Snorkeling equipment, Life jackets, Kayaks
- All guided experiences
- Insurance (We provide life insurance for all travelers.)
- Places not included in the package and services
- Other alcohol drinks and beers
- Air tickets
Please note : According to ministry of hotel and tourism, will pay overnight zone fee for foreigners. The program may change depending on tides and weather conditions.