Day (1) – Done Waterfall- Done Nyaung Mine village- Smart Island
Day (2) – Kyal Leik Island- Bailey Island
- A beautiful natural waterfall, which cascades from the high above into the ocean. It is possible to easily climb it, thanks to a few ladders and refresh by bathing in its nice and cool pools.
Done Nyaung Mine Village
- It is the island’s main village, with local cafes and restaurants where we will stop for lunch and fresh juices. You will also have the chance to explore the village and learn more about the traditional Moken culture.
- Smart Island is a little jewel. It features two main beaches and many small ones to discover. One of the two main beaches is very unique to this archipelago as it is made of pebble stones, making for picture perfect landscapes and great for snorkeling in clear waters. There are no bars or restaurants but it gives a feeling of a real tropical paradise.
Figure: Done Waterfall ၊Done Nyaung Mine Village ၊Smart Island
Kyal Leik Island
- A real gem on the western-most part of the archipelago. With its crystal clear waters and pristine coral reefs, it is perfect for wonderful snorkeling, swimming activities and nice long walks on its powdery white beach.
- It is nice to fish and fishing island and it is good for snorkeling.
Figure: Kyal Leik Island ၊ Bailey Island
At 7:30 AM our regional tour guide will pick you up at your hotel to bring you to the main jetty, where we will leave promptly at 8:00am. Our first stop will be at Done Waterfall for a nice and cooling bath. Then we will sail towards Done Nyaung Mine village for a delicious fresh seafood lunch. After lunch we will continue our trip to Smart Island where we will spend the rest of the day exploring its beaches and spending the night. In the morning after having breakfast, we will head towards Kyal Leik Island and for splendid white-sanded beaches and snorkeling. We have lunch on Kyal Leik Island and we will continue Bailey Island, enjoy its long beach or just take a rest, then return to Myeik during. We will then transfer you back to your hotel.
Price ( 6 pax Package)
Locals – 350000 Ks
Foreigners – 350 USD
(half price for under 10 years old)
What to bring?
Sun glasses ၊ Sun Cream ၊ Hat ၊ Camera ၊ Swimming Suit ၊ T-shirt ၊ Towels
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Fresh water, Fresh fruit and Juices
- Snorkeling equipment, Life jackets, Kayaks
- All guided experiences
- Insurance (We provide life insurance for all travelers.)
- Places not included in the package and services
- Other alcohol drinks and beers
- Air tickets
Please Note : According to ministry of hotel and tourism, will pay overnight zone fee for foreigners.The program may change depending on tides and weather conditions.