(1) Done Water Fall
- A beautiful natural waterfall, which cascades from high above into the ocean. It is possible to easily climb it, thanks to a few ladders and refresh by bathing in its nice and cool pools.
(2) Done Nyaung Mine Village
- It is the island’s main village, with local cafes and restaurants where we will stop for lunch and fresh juices. You will also have the chance to explore the village and learn more about the traditional Moken culture.
(3) Smart Island
- Smart Island is a little jewel. It features two main beaches and many small ones to discover. One of the two main beaches is very unique to this archipelago as it is made of pebble stones, making for picture perfect landscapes and great for snorkeling in clear waters.There are no bars or restaurants but it gives a feeling of a real tropical paradise.
At 7:30 AM, our regional tour guide will pick you up at your hotel and bring you to the main Jetty. At approx 8:00Am we will leave with our speedboat for our daytrip. First stop will be at the refreshing Done Waterfall. After cooling off at the fresh waterfalls we will head to Done Nyaung Mine village where we will have the opportunity to wander around and then be treated with a delicious fresh seafood lunch. After lunch we will head to Smart Island. After a lovely day of the islands we will make our back to Myeik during sunset. We will then transfer you back to your hotel.
For Locals – 80,000 Ks per pax
For Foreigners – 80 USD per pax
(half Price for 4years to under 10years old)
What to bring?
Sun glasses ၊ Sun Cream ၊ Hat ၊ Camera ၊ Swimming Suit ၊ T-shirt ၊ Towels…….etc.
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Fresh water, Fresh fruit and Juices
- Snorkeling equipment, Life Jackets, Kayaks
- All guided experiences
- Insurance (We provide life insurance for all travelers.)
- Places not included in the package and extra services
- Other alcohol drinks and beers
- Air tickets
Please Note: According to Ministry of Hotel and Tourism, will pay zone fee 10000 MMK for foreigners per person. The program may change depending on tides and weather conditions.