Day (1) : Done Waterfall – Done Nyaung Mine Village – Smart Island
Day (2) : Bailey Island – Kyal Leik Island – La Ngan Island
Day (3) : Wa – ale Island –Lampi Island – Ma Kyone Gallet Village
Day (4) : Nga Mann Island – Jalan Island – Hlaing Gu Island
Day (5) : Ka Yin Kwa Island – Cock Comb Island – Grand Andaman
Day (6) : Kawthaung – Myeik
(1) Done Waterfall
- A beautiful natural waterfall, which cascades from high above into the ocean. It is possible to easily climb it, thanks to a few ladders and refresh by bathing in its nice and cool pools.
(2) Done Nyaung Mine Village
- t is the island’s main village, with local cafes and restaurants where we will stop for lunch and fresh juices. You will also have the chance to explore the village and learn more about the traditional Moken culture.
(3) Smart Island
- Smart Island is a little jewel. It features two main beaches and many small ones to discover. One of the two main beaches is very unique to this archipelago as it is made of pebble stones, making for picture perfect landscapes and great for snorkeling in clear waters. There are no bars or restaurants but it gives a feeling of a real tropical paradise.
Figure : Done Waterfall – Done Nyaung Mine Village – Smart Island
(1) Bailey Island
- It is nice to fish and fishing island and it is good for snorkeling.
(2) Kyal Leik Island
- A real gem on the western-most part of the archipelago. With its crystal clear waters and pristine coral reefs, it is perfect for wonderful snorkeling, swimming activities and nice long walks on its powdery white beach.
(3) La Ngan Island
- La Ngan Island have living Slone people and we can explore traditional of Slone people. And then Swimming, a good place for Snorkeling ,Sun-bathing and we can do other activities.
Figure : Bailey Island , Kyal Leik Island and La Ngan Island
(1) Wa – ale Island
- It has Wa- ale Resort. Good for relaxing and can do other activites.
(2) Lampi Island
- Lampi (Marine National Park) is most interesting place in Myanmar there have beautiful long white sandy beach and many natural resources. It was declared ASEAN Heritage Park in 2003.Activities are kayaking through mangrove channel, swimming, sun-bathing, snorkeling and others.
(3) Ma Kyone Gallet Village
- Myeik Archipelago should be able to visit the traditional nature of the Moken people in the world known as Sea Gipsy.
Figure : Lampi ( Marine National Park)၊ Ma Kyone Gallet Village
(1) Nga Mann Island
- This island is look like the shark . We can do relax and snorkeling at this island.
(2) Jalan Island
- For explore the mangrove forest by sea kayaking.
(3) Hlaing Gu Island
- We can feel the sunset from Hlaing Gu Island.
Figure : Jalan Island
(1) Ka Yin Kwa Island
- Kha Yin kwa Island is very famous in Myanmar because like Maldives beach. We make lots of fun with activies (hiking, snorkeling, diving, kayaking, swimming, sun-bathing, spa and others).
(2) Cock Comb Isalnd
- People knowns as Cock Comb Island. It was resembled a great rock vertically out of the sea only visible at low tide that leads to a hidden lagoon. Kayaking along the outer rocky wall and discover beautiful coral reefs in the crystal clear water and rock ceiling.
(3) Grand Andaman
- Southern border of Myanmar, five-star international hotel will be visited and luxury at Grand Andaman.
Figure : Cock Comb Island and Ka YinKwa Island
- In the morning, Sight Seeing in Kawthaung and the afternoon come back to myeik.
At (7:30) A.M, our regional tour guide will picks you up from hotel to jetty. At (8:00) A.M the island trip will start. First we visit to Done Waterfall and Done Nyaung Mine Village. We can enjoy lunch with fresh seafood at Done Nyaung Mine village. And we will continue to Smart Island. Smart Island is good for snorkeling and swimming. Dinner and overnight at there. Second Day, after breakfast go on the Bailey island. We can do relax, swimming , kayaking, sun-bathing. Lunch on the cruise boat. After lunch visit the Kyal Leik Island. And then we will continue to la Ngan Island. We can enjoy dinner and overnight on our cruise boat.Third day , after breakfast go on the Wa – ale Isalnd. Having lunch with fresh seafood in this island. After lunch , continue to Lampi Island (Marine National Park).In the evening go to the Ma Kyone Gallet Village. Enjoy the dinner on the cruise boat and overnight on the Ma Kyon Gallet Village. Fourth day, after breakfast continue to Nga Mann Island. Enjoy the lunch our cruise boat and go to Jalan Island for dinner and overnight. Fifth day , after breakfast visit to Ka Yin Kwa Island. Having a lunch on the cruise boat and then go on Cock Comb Island. Overnight for go to Grand Andaman hotel with five stars hotel. Sixth day, after having breakfast and then we will visit Kawthaung sight seeing. In the afternoon come back from Kawthaung to Myeik.
Price ( 6 pax Package)
Locals – 1,2000,000 Ks
Foreigners – 1200 USD (half Price for 4year to under 10years old)
What to bring?
Sun glasses ၊ Sun Cream ၊ Hat ၊ Camera ၊ Swimming Suit ၊ T-shirt ၊ Towels
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Fresh water, Fresh fruit and Juices
- Snorkeling equipment, Life jackets, Kayaks
- All guided experiences
- Insurance (We provide life insurance for all travelers.)
- Places not included in the package and services
- Other alcohol drinks and beers
- Air tickets
Please note : According to ministry of hotel and tourism, will pay overnight zone fee for foreigners. The program may change depending on tides and weather conditions.