(1) Marcus Island
- Marcus Island is the first island to become a popular destination in Myeik. It is a small but enchanting island with one long white-sanded beach, and many activities offered by the main restaurant. There’s the chance to go kayaking, snorkeling, hiking up the hill for stunning sunset views, sun-bathing on comfortable beach beds, enjoying delicious local cuisine and fresh drinks under the shade of the local restaurant, and also doing some shopping at the little artifacts shop.It is one of the most appreciated Islands of the archipelago as it allows for a full day of exciting activities and relaxation.
(3) Smart Island
- Smart Island is a little jewel. It features two main beaches and many small ones to discover. One of the two main beaches is very unique to this archipelago as it is made of pebble stones, making for picture perfect landscapes and great for snorkeling in clear waters.There are no bars or restaurants but it gives a feeling of a real tropical paradise.
At (7:30)AM, our regional tour guide will picks you up at hotel to jetty. At (8:00)AM the island trip will start. First we will visit to Marcus Island where we will spend the rest of the day. We will be treated to a delicious seafood lunch on the island, go snorkeling on a beautiful coral reef near by, relax on its beautiful beach.And then we will go to Smart island.After we will return back to Myeik during Sunset. We will then transfer you back to your hotel.
For Locals– 90,000 Ks per pax
For Foreigners– 90 USD per pax (Half Price for 4years to under 10years old)
What to bring?
Sun glasses ၊ Sun Cream ၊ Hat ၊ Camera ၊ Swimming Suit ၊ T-shirt ၊ Towels……etc.
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, fresh water, Fresh fruit and Juices
- Snorkeling equipment, Life Jackets, Kayaks
- All guided experiences
- Insurance (We provide life insurance for all travelers.)
- Places not included in the package and services
- Other alcohol drinks and beers
- Air tickets
Please Note: According to Ministry of Hotel and Tourism, will pay zone fee 10000MMK for foreigners per person. The program may change depending on tides and weather conditions.