(1) Kyal Leik Island
- A real gem on the western-most part of the archipelago. With its crystal clear waters and pristine coral reefs, it is perfect for wonderful snorkeling, swimming activities and nice long walks on its powdery white beach.
(2) Done Nyaung Mine Village
- It is the island’s main village, with local cafes and restaurants where we will stop for lunch and fresh juices. You will also have the chance to explore the village and learn more about the traditional Moken culture.
(3) Smart Island
- Smart Island is a little jewel. It features two main beaches and many small ones to discover. One of the two main beaches is very unique to this archipelago as it is made of pebble stones, making for picture perfect landscapes and great for snorkeling in clear waters.There are no bars or restaurants but it gives a feeling of a real tropical paradise.
At (7:30) AM, our regional tour guide will picks you up at hotel to Jetty. At 8:00Am the island trip will start. First, depart to Kyal Leik Island and after Lunch with delicious fresh sea foods, continue to Smart Island. Return back to Myeik with Sunset onboard. Transfer to your hotel.
For Locals – 120,000 Ks per pax
For Foreigners – 120 USD per pax
(Half Price for 4years to under 10years old)
What to bring?
Sun glasses ၊ Sun Cream ၊ Hat ၊ Camera ၊ Swimming Suit ၊ T-shirt ၊ Towels…….etc.
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, fresh water, Fresh fruit and Juices
- Snorkeling equipment, Life Jackets, Kayaks
- All guided experiences
- Insurance (We provide life insurance for all travelers.)
- Places not included in the package and services
- Other alcohol drinks and beers
- Air tickets
Please Note: According to Ministry of Hotel and Tourism, will pay zone fee 10000MMK for foreigners per person. The program may change depending on tides and weather conditions.