Day (1) – Thamee Hla Beach _ Marcus Island
Day (2)- Smart island- Done Nyaung Mine Village- Done Waterfall
Thamee Hla Beach
- The island’s main beach is a white-sanded, charming little beach that offers fantastic snorkeling and relaxation. There are no restaurants or bars, just nature.
- Marcus Island the first island to become a popular destination in Myeik. It is a small but enchanting island with one long white-sanded beach, and many activities offered by the main restaurant. There’s the chance to go kayaking, snorkeling, hiking up the hill for stunning sunset views, sun-bathing on comfortable beach beds, enjoying delicious local cuisine and fresh drinks under the shade of the local restaurant, and also doing some shopping at the little artifacts shop. It is one of the most appreciated Islands of the archipelago as it allows for a full day of exciting activities and relaxation.
Figure: Thamee Hla Beach , Marcus island
- Smart Island is a little jewel. It features two main beaches and many small ones to discover. One of the two main beaches is very unique to this archipelago as it is made of pebble stones, making for picture perfect landscapes and great for snorkeling in clear waters. There are no bars or restaurants but it gives a feeling of a real tropical paradise.
Done Nyaung Mine Village
- A beautiful natural waterfall, which cascades from the high above into the ocean. It is possible to easily climb it, thanks to a few ladders and refresh by bathing in its nice and cool pools.
- It is the island’s main village, with local cafes and restaurants where we will stop for lunch and fresh juices. You will also have the chance to explore the village and learn more about the traditional Moken culture.
Figure: Smart Island ၊ Done Nyaung Mine Village ၊ Done Waterfall
At 7:30 AM, our regional tour guide will pick you up at your hotel and bring you to the main jetty. We will leave promptly at 8:00am. First stop will be at Thamee Hla Beach for a nice swim in its clear waters. Then we will head to Marcus Island where we will spend the rest of the day and night. After breakfast, we will make our way to Smart Island, and then have lunch at Done Nyaung Mine Village. After lunch we will refresh ourselves in the cool waters of Done Waterfall. We will return back to Myeik during sunset. We will then transfer you back to your hotel.
Price ( 6 pax Package)
Locals – 350000 Ks
Foreigners – 350 USD (half Price for 4year to under 10 years old)
What to bring?
Sun glasses ၊ Sun Cream ၊ Hat ၊ Camera ၊ Swimming Suit ၊ T-shirt ၊ Towels
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Fresh water, Fresh fruit and Juices
- Snorkeling equipment, Life jackets, Kayaks
- All guided experiences
- Insurance (We provide life insurance for all travelers.)
- Places not included in the package and services
- Other alcohol drinks and beers
- Air tickets
Please note : According to ministry of hotel and tourism, will pay overnight zone fee for foreigners. The program may change depending on tides and weather conditions.