Day (1) : Mali Bird Net – Marcus Island
Day (2) : Smart Island – Bailey Island
Day (3) : Kyal Leik Island- Done Nyaung Mine Village (or) Done Waterfall
Mali Bird Net
- The nesting of birds in nature. The bird’s net, which can be see from afar can enjoy the beautiful voice of the birds.
Marcus Island the first island to become a popular destination in Myeik. It is a small but enchanting island with one long white-sanded beach, and many activities offered by the main restaurant. There’s the chance to go kayaking, snorkeling, hiking up the hill for stunning sunset views, sun-bathing on comfortable beach beds, enjoying delicious local cuisine and fresh drinks under the shade of the local restaurant, and also doing some shopping at the little artifacts shop. It is one of the most appreciated Islands of the archipelago as it allows for a full day of exciting activities and relaxation.
Figure: Mali Bird Net ၊ Marcus Island
- It is nice to fish and fishing island and it is good for snorkeling.
- Smart Island is a little jewel. It features two main beaches and many small ones to discover. One of the two main beaches is very unique to this archipelago as it is made of pebble stones, making for picture perfect landscapes and great for snorkeling in clear waters. There are no bars or restaurants but it gives a feeling of a real tropical paradise.
Figure: Smart Island ၊ Bailey Island
Kyal Leik Island
- A real gem on the western-most part of the archipelago. With its crystal clear waters and pristine coral reefs, it is perfect for wonderful snorkeling, swimming activities and nice long walks on its powdery white beach.
Done Nyaung Mine Village
- It is the island’s main village, with local cafes and restaurants where we will stop for lunch and fresh juices. You will also have the chance to explore the village and learn more about the traditional Monken culture.
- A beautiful natural waterfall, which cascades from high above into the ocean. It is possible to easily climb it, thanks to a few ladders and refresh by bathing in its nice and cool pools.
Figure: Kyal Leik Island ၊ Done Nyaung Mine Village ၊ Done Waterfall
At (7:30) AM, our regional tour guide will pick you up from hotel to Jetty. At 8:00Am the island trip will start. First we will visit the beautiful Mali Bird Net. We will then spend the rest of the day and night on Marcus Island, with fresh sea foods on the beach for lunch and dinner, many water activities and relaxing time. After having breakfast, our second day will start with a trip to stunning Smart Island for a relaxing day in the water, gorgeous beaches, pristine nature, and stunning seascapes. After a nice sea food lunch we will head to Bailey Island, where we will spend the rest of the day and stay overnight. After breakfast on the final day of our trip, we will visit Kyal Leik Island. Lunch will be Kyal Leik Island with exquisite fresh sea foods. After some relaxing time, we will visit Done Nyung Mine village (or) Done Waterfall. It will be change depending on tides conditions. We will return back to Myeik during Sunset. We will then transfer you back to your hotel.
What to bring?
Sun glasses ၊ Sun Cream ၊ Hat ၊ Camera ၊ Swimming Suit ၊ T-shirt ၊ Towels
Price ( 6 Pax Package)
Locals – 500,000MMK per pax
Foreigners – 500 USD per pax
( half price for under 10 years old)
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Fresh water, Fresh fruit and Juices
- Snorkeling equipment, Life jackets, Kayaks
- All guided experiences
- Insurance (We provide life insurance for all travelers.)
- Places not included in the package and services
- Other alcohol drinks and beers
- Air tickets
Please note : According to ministry of hotel and tourism, will pay overnight zone fee for foreigners. The program may change depending on tides and weather conditions.